Por qué es un doctor de primer nivel/Professional statement/Perché è un dottore di prim’ordine

Ms Guzaliya Safiullina is a consultant ophthalmic surgeon with a specialist interest in cataract and retinal surgery. Ms Safiullina is a full-time surgeon who performs a large number of surgeries a year.

As a retinal surgeon, Ms Safiullina performs surgery to treat retinal detachment, macular hole, epiretinal membrane, vitreous floaters and diabetic retinopathy. She offers cataract surgery with premium toric and multifocal lenses.

Ms Safiullina is working on introducing a new surgical procedure to treat an advance stage of wet AMD. She is collaborating with Gloucestershire Retinal Research Group in developing and introducing this surgical innovation at Cheltenham General Hospital.

Ms Safiullina is a substantive consultant ophthalmologist and vitreoretinal surgeon post at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. She trains senior vitreoretinal fellow doctors who wish to become consultant vitreoretinal surgeons themselves.

Especialista en

Cataract surgery

Index: 1. What are cataracts?&am...

Retina

Index: What is the retina?...

Macular hole

What is a macular hole? A macular hole is a traction tear in the macula, which is the centre of the ...

Vitreous Surgery

The vitreous humor is located between the inner surface of the retina and the posterior surface of the lens. It is a formed by 99%, water clear, gelatinous liquid. The remaining 1% ar...

Epiretinal membrane

What is an epiretinal membrane? An epiretinal membrane is a translucent cellular membrane that develops over the ...

Diabetic retinopathy

...

Enfermedades, Pruebas y Tratamientos

  • Cataract surgery
  • Chalazion
  • Contact lens related problems
  • Cornea
  • Corneal diseases
  • Diabetic retinopathy
  • Emergency eye care
  • Epiretinal membrane
  • Eye flashes
  • Eye floaters
  • Eyelid lump
  • Glaucoma
  • Glaucoma drainage devices
  • Glaucoma surgery
  • Macular hole
  • Macular oedema
  • Myopia
  • Paediatric ophthalmology
  • Retina
  • Retinal detachment
  • Retinal detachment surgery
  • Retinal tear
  • Retinal vein occlusion
  • Selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT)
  • Visual impairment
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitreomacular traction

Pide cita ahora

Contacto

  • The Harley Street Eye Centre
    22a Harley St W1G 9BP - London (W1G Marylebone London)
    (+44) 02076618344
  • Harley Street Hospital
    Harley Street W1G 9QJ - London (W1G Marylebone London)
    (+44) 02076618344
  • Winfield Hospital
    Tewkesbury Rd, Longford, Gloucester , United Kingdom GL2 9EE - Gloucester
    (+44) 02076618344
  • Spa Private Medical
    31 New Barn Ln GL52 3LB - Cheltenham
    (+44) 02076618344

¿Tienes alguna duda?
Nuestro equipo médico está encantado de atenderte

Valoraciones de pacientes

Telemedicina

Es un servicio de mensajería privada y videoconferencia que te permite realizar una consulta médica conmigo en cualquier momento y lugar./A private messaging and video conference service that allows you to contact the best doctors at any time and place./È un servizio di messaggistica privata e videoconferenza che ti permette di contattare i migliori medici in ogni momento e in qualsiasi luogo.

 

Vídeos

Artículos